Terms and Conditions
The Stables Perisher Management Pty Ltd
Terms and Conditions
1. OCCUPANCY – The premises are let to you the Primary Guest for holiday purposes only, for the said period and for the said number of people, as stipulated on your reservation confirmation. I the Primary Guest acknowledge there is no refund for early departures or cancellations once the holiday rental has been paid.
2. PAYMENT – A deposit of 50% of total cost payable will be due within 4 days of receiving pending reservation email. Balance of payment will then be required one (1) month prior to arrival. Please note for bookings made within one (1) month of arrival full payment will be due within 4 days of receiving pending reservation email. Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or direct transfer. All card payments incur a 2% transaction fee. The number of occupants including children must not exceed the number stated on the confirmation.
3. CANCELLATION – must be advised in writing by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter Season Cancellation Conditions
Cancellations received 60 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund of deposits paid less $100 administration fee and any credit card transaction fees if paid by credit card. Cancellations received less than 60 days prior to arrival will forfeit all monies paid.
Summer Season Cancellation Conditions
Cancellations received 7 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund of deposits paid less $100 administration fee and any credit card transaction fees if paid by credit card. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to arrival will forfeit all monies paid.
We highly recommend you arrange travel insurance should you wish to protect yourself from loss of monies paid in the event of any unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you from taking your holiday. It is your responsibility to read the policy details so you are fully aware of:
- a) What you are covered for and
- b) The circumstances where a claim will and will not be paid.
For more information and to book your policy please follow this link:
4. ACCESS – to the premises will be made available from 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
5. FEES AND CHARGES – On arrival to The Stables Perisher, I the Primary Guest acknowledge my credit card details will be recorded for damages, missing items, services, extras or incidentals incurred during my stay. I acknowledge that a receipt of these charges will be emailed to the Primary Guest.
6. AGE – The Primary Guest warrants that they are over 18 years of age and have the Authority to enter into this agreement.
7. HOUSEKEEPING – On departure premises are to be left clean & tidy, dishes to be cleaned and put away or in dishwasher with cycle on. Ovens must be left clean. All rubbish to be correctly bagged and placed in the apartment vestibule. An extra cleaning fee of $200 will be charged to my credit card for properties left in an unsatisfactory condition upon departure as well as items moved from one apartment to another.
8. RUBBISH – Rubbish will be removed daily by our housekeeping staff, please leave your rubbish neatly bagged in your apartment vestibule.
9. MAINTENANCE – must be reported immediately. The Guest agrees to allow management or their nominee to enter accommodation to arrange necessary repairs. As we are in a remote area, delays can be experienced with limited access to trade personnel and or parts.
10. PETS – are NOT permitted on the premises. (With the exception of guide dogs) Written approval and consent from management will be required prior to signing this agreement for guide dogs to be on premises. Guests will have their stay terminated immediately if a pet is found on a premise without written approval.
11. NON-SMOKING PROPERTIES – All holiday-let premises are NON-SMOKING. Any evidence of such will incur extra cleaning charges.
12. OVERCROWDING – of properties will result in the immediate termination of your stay and no refunds will be paid. Number of occupants must not exceed the number as stated for the property on confirmed reservation. A policy deemed active by the Snowy River Shires objective to ensure the safety of residents and tourists visiting the shire. Fire safety, health and amenity issues are a priority in the shire. On the spot fines ranging from $600 to $1,500 per person (per person being that number in excess of the DA approved allowance) can be imposed on tenants by Council under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulations 2000 (NSW) for breaching conditions of the development consent. If an excess number of guests have been using the property without the agents approval then a fee per guest per stay will become payable as deemed reasonable by the Agent and charged to my credit card on departure.
13. DAMAGE CHARGES – All damage, breakages or losses to the property and/or furnishings will be charged to the Primary Guest including loss of rental income – Max $10,000. Report immediately any Items found to be damaged or broken upon your arrival.
14. LOST KEYS/REMOTE CONTROLS – Safekeeping of property keys are the responsibility of the Guest. If keys are lost, there is a $50 charge, as locks may need to be changed and the Guest would be responsible for reimbursement to The Stables Perisher Management Pty Ltd.
15. NEIGHBOURS – No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to the adjoining neighbouring occupiers.
16. SALE – In the event of the property being offered for sale, the Guest agrees to allow the Principal or their Agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment.
17. LIABILITY – Under no circumstances will The Stables Perisher Management Pty Ltd nor anyone on its behalf be held liable for adverse conditions beyond its control. In the event of, but not limited to; power shortages, sewer blockages, transport or access problems caused by extreme weather events, domestic waste removal, any death, loss, injury, accident, damage to or loss of personal property (including baggage) or delay, illness, strike, war, terrorist attack, civil disturbance, machinery failure, acts of Government or any other authorities, acts of God, or any other causes beyond its control.
18. LATE DEPARTURE – I the Guest acknowledge that on the day of departure the premises must be vacated and the key(s) returned to the said point of return by 10am, otherwise a late departure charge @ $50 per half hour will charged to your credit card. I the Guest understand that the removal of personal possessions by staff will be with due care and that no claim shall be made for accidental loss or damage.
19. LOST PROPERTY – Any lost property left on the premises will not be returned to guest unless a postage paid/return to sender envelope/satchel is sent to The Stables Perisher, 20 Candle Heath Road, Perisher Valley. NSW. 2624